LatentView Analytics believes in the bigger picture and sustained commitment as a long-term analytics partner for companies seeking a strong foothold in various industries. A top priority for LatentView Analytics is to improve delivery and exceed our valued clients’ needs and expectations. This has resulted in successful relationships with leading Fortune 500 companies, who have believed in the company’s vision and seen us as thought partners.
In that spirit, LatentView Analytics is pleased to share our latest VoC survey results. Our Net Promoter Score (NPS) increased 9 points this past quarter to +43 with 90% client satisfaction, up 10% from the last survey. Our recommendation score came at 8.2 (out of 10), which remains the highest amongst consulting partners in the industry. We are encouraged by these continued positive results and see them as a reflection of the success that our clients are experiencing.
Download the LatentView Analytics Voice of Consumer Survey Findings Infographic here.
Key takeaways from the VoC survey for FY 2020 – 2021 Q4 include:
- Co-located Teams are Better Thought Partners
- 15% more clients see co-located teams to be thought partners than distributed teams.
- Co-located teams are preferred for thought leadership and collaboration; distributed teams are ideal for well-defined, execution-based engagements.
- Smaller Teams Drive Higher Client Satisfaction
- Client satisfaction on overall project management was 10% higher with 1–5 member teams compared to large teams.
- Clients see increased value with smaller teams as they show tighter management and alignment to objectives.
- Team Balance Continues to Outperform Experience
- 20% more clients got actionable insights from teams with balanced experience compared to a highly experienced team.
- Flexibility of creating a balanced team with the client’s overall needs in mind has worked better than a cherry-picked approach.
- Optimally Utilized Teams Generate More Value than Overworked Teams
- 12% more clients received actionable insights from teams that utilized the workforce efficiently without compromising on quality.
- Quarterly Business Reviews are a great way to partner with clients and prioritize near-term goals to ensure teams are optimally set up.
The key takeaways continue to be that smaller, co-located teams comprised of a mix of experienced members, innovative thinkers, results-oriented and client relationship-focused members, and pragmatic thinkers is the best recipe for success. As such, we are continuing to organize and facilitate
Resources such as peer learning webinars, knowledge roundtables, and idea hackathons during FY2021-22.
We want to take this opportunity to thank our clients who have shared valuable feedback and thoughts.
Have questions or feedback you’d like to share with us? We are all ears! Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.