- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
Key Skills for all given roles: Advanced SQL, Python, Spark
Position Type: Fulltime
Location: Multiple Locations across US
No of Roles: Multiple
- Help make improvements to current data pipeline
- Reduce failures
- Automate some of the existing pipelines
- Manage customer escalations including cases such as missing data
- Address performance issues
- Develop processes to help monitor database queries
- Overall, the Engineer is expected to be proactive and take a leading role in data platform maintenance, including suggesting improvements to the client.
- 5+ years of experience working with big data and related technologies
- Experience using Big Data technologies (Spark, Hive, etc.)
- Working experience and a good understanding of public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Oozie, Apache airflow is preferred or any other related workflow management system.
- Passion for producing high-quality work and continuously improving the ways we deliver data services.
- Good knowledge of security policies and vulnerabilities.
- Experience with policies and role management is a plus.
- You excel at taking vague requirements and crystallizing them into scalable solutions.
- You have exceptional communication skills.