LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
We are looking for a strong Data Engineer to build cutting-edge capabilities on the Data Platform for our rapidly growing enterprise customer base with architecting, designing, and implementing advanced analytics capabilities.
- 8+ years of experience in working with big data and related technologies
- Experience using Big Data technologies (Spark, Hive, etc)
- Working experience and a good understanding of public cloud environments (AWS,
Azure, and/or Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Oozie, Apache airflow is preferred or any other related workflow management system.
- Passion for producing high-quality work and continuously improving the ways we deliver data services.
- Good knowledge of security policies and vulnerabilities.
- Experience with policies and role management is a plus
- You excel at taking vague requirements and crystallizing them into scalable solutions.
- You have exceptional communication skills.
We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation and generous work/life balance with significant career development opportunities.