LatentView is looking for a strong individual contributor working in a competitive environment who is looking to make the next step in their career and become a Full stack expert for our Dataservices team! In this role, you will design, build, operate, debug, optimize, and deploy sophisticated web-based systems with a growing team of talented engineers. You will manipulate and leverage datasets to extract valuable insights coming from millions of user requests. The ideal person will not only be an expert software developer with both backend and some fullstack knowledge, but also a collaborative team player with infectious energy and a desire to communicate ideas respectfully to colleagues.
- Front end development using any framework (Angular/ReactJS), HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Developing RESTful APIs and Services in C#, ASP.NET, NodeJs, Python, Azure
- Design, develop and own components of the product
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively, to solve problems
- Build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Strengthen or improve development and release processes
- Break-down complex problems into solvable pieces of work for other Engineers.
Experience: 6-8 Years
API, Frameworks & Tools: Restful API, GIT, Knowledge of GraphQL is preferred
Environment: Linux, Windows, Microsoft CRM
DBs & Processing : MSSQL, Cosmos DB , ADLS Gen2, Azure Functions, ADF, Elastic Search
- Understanding of the whole web stack and how all the pieces fit together (front-end, Database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application
- Experience building scalable and reliable products in the cloud. Hands on experience in Azure
- Experience with designing, implementing, and using RESTful APIs
- Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficient in NoSQL document databases
- Thorough understanding of version control system concepts especially GIT
- Experience with one or more technologies desired (Optional): Redis, Memcache, ElasticSearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Hadoop, Microservices