- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
- A solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good knowledge and practical experience in client-side build/config management
- Good knowledge and practical experience in testing tools like Webpack, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
- Some exposure to Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker, etc.
- Basic knowledge of graphical tools such as GIMP or Photoshop so that you can make small changes to images
- Some exposure to full-stack development such as any backend languages (Python, Java, NodeJs etc.), any databases.
Nice to have:
- Leaflet, experience with map-based applications
- Python, Java, Docker