- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries (ex: window analytic functions etc)
- Must have experience in creating Tableau wireframes, guiding the team in execution of the dashboards following the UI standards & guidelines. Tableau Certified Desktop Specialists, Tableau Ambassadors are preferred
- Good work ethic and passion to go beyond what is expected
- Demonstrated project management skills. Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in Tableau
- Must have served in a lead capacity by mentoring, training a group of analysts on Tableau
- Ability to translate ambiguous business requirements into analytical insights. Good at telling data stories using great visualizations .