- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
This individual will report directly into the Head of Demand Generation. What role encompasses: B2B Demand Generation veteran, who will be primarily responsible for attracting new business clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual that strives to make a difference.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in leads/demand generation or Inside sales team with experience working in B2B IT services company is preferred
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high- quality results
- Deep knowledge of the business strategy/analytical models and approaches/value propositions adopted by leading organizations in the industry
- Excellent understanding of the business drivers/levers, processes in the industry and how organizations can use analytics for driving business impact
- Sound knowledge of the analytics landscape and maturity spectrum within the industry. Familiarity with the problem-solving analytical techniques (math) and modelling/visualization tools (technology) relevant to the industry