1) LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
2 ) We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
3) LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
1) Maintaining a keen understanding of learning & development trends, developments and best practices.
2) Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing. 3) Driving the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes.
4) Tracking L&D related data and generating regular MIS reports as required and reporting.
5) Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the Organization.
6) Manage programs, schedules, and program logistics.
7) Ensure all training materials, reports and support materials generate a positive employee experience.
8) Evaluate and measure ROI on all learning activities to determine impact on business outcomes and revise activity as appropriate.
9) Fully leverage the LMS to execute and manage program delivery.
10) Participate in special projects as needed.