- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide a 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities, and support artificial intelligence.
- We specialize in Predictive Modeling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Experience working with Cloud Data Platforms, especially AWS and its services, must be strongly experienced in building data pipelines.
- Experience with big data tools like Python, Pyspark, and Spark SQL.
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs.
- A continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs.
- Attention to detail, coupled with the ability to think abstractly.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product.
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems.
Good to have:
- Snowflake querying, Databricks, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda
- AWS skills: AWS Glue, AWS EMR (any two AWS services)
- Data Engineer: Skills: Python (or)Pyspark (or) Spark SQL (or) HIVE (or)HQL (or) Scala