- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions, and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Google Analytics Reporting & Implementation
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users .
- Design data processing pipelines
- Generate monthly performance reports using Google Analytics
- Create PySpark or Spark SQL jobs for data transformation and aggregation
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
- Produce unit tests for Spark transformations and helper methods
- 3+ years of experience in working with Google Analytics in setting up goals, tracking them and generating monthly performance reports using Google Analytics.
- Strong programming skills in Python and SQL.
- Knowledge of data modelling principles in big data environment.
- Organizational skills: Time management and planning
- High attention to detail and ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly.