We are looking for seasoned Scrum masters, preferably CSM and/or SAFE certified (SAFE experience is important).
- Manage the distributed agile teams, organize the sprint planning meetings and maintain the Sprint backlogs.
- Coordinate Daily Stand up meetings and ensure the impediments are resolved for the team to deliver the workable product.
- Work with product owners to handle the backlogs and business prioritization.
- Provide Technical and Functional guidance to the team and resolve the queries in order to meet the project timelines.
- Identify the Risks and manage the Mitigation plans.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks and help them to follow the Agile principles.
- Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction working towards the common goal.
- Track the Backlogs and Sprints with appropriate status in JIRA.
- Manage the Product releases with collaboration between multiple stakeholders and proper planning with different teams associated with the release.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to gather required clarification for the scrum team to deliver the product as per expectations.
- Conduct Retrospective meetings with the team to identify the gaps and improve the process.
JIRA and Confluence:
- Manage the Sprint Backlogs, Scrum Board in JIRA for all the Projects.
- Ensure the efforts are logged against each and every Story, Sub-Tasks and the estimated and actuals efforts are tracked.
- Manage the Releases appropriately in JIRA with proper planning and coordination with all stakeholders.
- Maintain all functional and technical details of the Stories in the Confluence and track all scope changes appropriately.
- Manage the QA checklist in Confluence to ensure the tested product is moved to QA environment.
Drive Quality Assurance in the Team:
- Mentor and support development team by guiding them on the implementation of Quality standards.
- Ensure the tested code is migrated from non-production to production environments by maintaining the appropriate code version tools and process.
- Focus on quality while balancing National Grid objectives, feasibility and scalability of solution.
Governance and Reporting:
- Share the weekly dashboard on the progress with Senior Management.
- Provide Governance reporting with all artifacts of the Sprints.
- Track the Burn down chart and share the KPls with Stakeholders.
- Prepare the Velocity Chart to identify the Team’s velocity and estimate the work which can be achieved by the team in future Sprints.