Responsible for overall delivery and managing the offshore resources for multiple US-Retail clients in data and analytics engagements. As a US-Retail Entity Delivery leader, you will also be responsible for the growth of this highly focused vertical by providing thought leadership content on emerging trends, supporting pre-sales initiatives, and establishing/maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for delivery, revenue, profitability, and growth of the accounts in the retail entity.
- Maintain the service delivery quality, assist in opportunities assessment and creating proposals for existing and new group in retail account.
- Own the resource/revenue forecasting responsibilities by co-coordinating with onsite account managers.
- Create thought leadership content on emerging trends/themes in the retail industry and drive art of possible ideas for various client engagements.
- Demonstrate People leadership excellence in hiring, coaching, motivating, and driving delivery vision.
- 10+ years of experience in managing offshore/geographically diverse analytics teams.
- Successful track record in delivering high quality analytics solutions and providing thought leadership for retail clients.
- Coaching & Mentorship – Experience building teams from ground up and leading high-performing teams.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and provide guidance to the offshore team to manage client expectations effectively.
- Sound knowledge of the analytics landscape and maturity spectrum within the industry. Familiarity with the problem-solving analytical techniques(math) and modeling/ visualization tools and technology
- B.E./B.S degree in engineering. MBA or Advance degree is preferred.