You will be aligned with the BFSI Industry vertical and deliver value to multiple clients in Data and Analytics Engagements for Banking clients. You will also help us apply your functional expertise in front-end prospect conversations, build solutions, and conquer business problems by creating and utilizing frameworks, standards, patterns, and creating awareness in this emerging practice area.
As a Retail Banking Practice leader, you will be responsible for the growth of this highly focused vertical by providing thought leadership content on emerging trends, support pre-sales initiatives, establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and driving delivery discipline within your teams to successfully deliver projects within scope, budgets and with quality.
Must-Have Skills: Strong Delivery Management, Retail Banking & Digital Banking Domain Experience, and Excellent People Management Skills
Nice to Have Skills: Exposure to Commercial banking & Lending, and Banking in the Middle East, will be an added advantage.
Roles And Responsibilities
- As a practice leader will be responsible for its growth – client base, areas of work, Revenue and Profitability.
- Offer Pre-sales support and work closely with the Content & Growth team(s) to respond to inquiries and relevant contents for reach-outs
- Create and socialize thought leadership content with Internal & External stakeholders on Emerging Trends in the Industry
- Establish, engage and drive the vision for various Client Engagements in Retail Banking
- Strong Delivery Execution capabilities and handling multiple projects and workstreams for different clients.
- Demonstrate People’s leadership excellence right from hiring, motivating, coaching, and getting the best out of people.
- Sound data-driven decision making, Strong communication and relationship building skills with internal & external stakeholders
Key Competencies & Expectations
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver results
- Ability to motivate others, drive collaboration, teaming & resolve the conflict between diverse stakeholder groups
- Problem-solving mindset with a passion for understanding and fulfilling internal or external customer needs
- Coaching & Mentorship – Experience building teams from the ground up and leading high-performing teams
- Ability to manage change/ ambiguity with action-orientation and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Masters in Business
- Certification in Delivery Management – PMP, Agile Scrum
- Functional certification in FO/BO of Banking Operations will be an added advantage