- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers – and to let them in on user behaviour and/or any potential changes clients would like
- Build excellent and winning stories/proposals and demonstrate to prospective and current clients
- Take ownership of the solution design – Problem definition, Identify Gaps, Design Hypothesis, Build Methodology and scope the solution, Estimate timelines
- Conduct market research, agency profiling, industry profiling, stakeholder profiling, competitive intelligence to analyse how Latentview can be placed in a competitive environment. Share insights and findings in a presentable format to the Sales Team. Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
- Providing demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and sales support services for the sales team and existing clients.
- To identify opportunities for how advanced technologies in the data science and machine learning space can benefit existing and future projects of clients and convert them into transformation outcomes
- To apply logical common-sense pragmatism to understand and address Business requirements with appropriate technology choices
- Track market and competition and coming out with innovative ideas to be most relevant in marketplace
- Suggest and Build commercial models for deals
- To be able to produce ideas based on client’s needs and turn that into a the right scope of work (direct and latent demand)
- Keep abreast of technology trends, market trends and regulatory changes
- Create and manage opportunities for the Sales team in the firm’s CRM system. Monitor, report and generate associate analytics of opportunities along with their status on a regular basis.
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Problem-solving rigor
- Learning mindset is a must
- Leadership and communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Interest in and understanding of the industry – often a technology-related one
- The ability to research and keep on top of industry developments
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Aptitude for time management and organization