Candidate should minimum 3 – 5 Years of experience implementing in .NET, .NET MVC.
Candidate should have hands on experience in creating architecture diagram, high level and low level design documents.
- Must have experience of enterprise architecture, designing and implementation
- A good technical leader with motivation to excel in technology areas, proven technical
- Need hands on people to work in highly technical and aggressive time frame, must be
- Must have experience on various software methodologies (SDLC, Agile, Test Driven
- Experience of working in product development must be preferred.
- Experience of designing, implementing large applications & ERP’s must be preferred.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects.
- Producing detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well documented code.
- Gaining an understanding of the unique business and technical requirements on each
- Practicing strong configuration management and version control.
- Must have experience in HTML 5 complex applications (windows, server and web based). expertise in .Net, MVC, WCF/WPF in terms of designing and implementing systems. capable of guiding others and working with multiple teachniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and past experience in Strong problem solving skills.
- Deep knowledge of SOA, Multi-Tenant and MVC application architecture patterns
- 5y+ Experience architecting complex software solutions
- 5y+ Experience with C# development, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio
- 5y+ Experience designing and implementing MS SQL databases, SQL query scripting
- 5y+ Experience designing and implementing integrations with 3rd party APIs, services software development and products
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in time-critical situations