The Senior Developer BI MicroStrategy has overall responsibility for design, development and implementation of MicroStrategy dashboard, and self-service enabled reports. Responsible for design and storage of data in the database. Support MicroStrategy environment using schema objects, metadata, reports, templates and dashboards using MicroStrategy 9.4.1 and other versions. Manage configuration and deployment of customized MicroStrategy Mobile Apps for Enterprise Distribution. They want 3 years of MicroStrategy and about 7 years of total experience.
- Develop dynamic dashboards, grids, graphs, scorecards, and statistical reporting utilizing MicroStrategy Release 9+ version software.
- Design future dashboards including the design of the data warehouse tables, Source to Target ETL logic and dashboard development.
- Senior member of team that interacts with business engagement teams to define dashboards and reporting solutions to meet diverse, complex business needs.
- Work closely with Analytics team to enable datasets for self-service analytics for multiple analytical tools like SAS, MicroStrategy and future toolsets.
- Recommend changes to policies and established procedures that affect immediate BI teams. Establish and maintain design and development best practices.
- Define and develop strategy for the roll out of new features of the MicroStrategy tool and version upgrades.
- Provide proactive production support for MicroStrategy and other BI/Analytics applications. This includes monitoring usage patterns and recommending improvements.
- Develop dashboards for mobile and web versions.
- Configure and manage memory handling of MicroStrategy Objects according to performance requirements.
- Utilize Visual Insight tool to create customized and interactive dashboards to explore the business data.
- Develop and maintain the interface design plans and technical design documents for development of the application according to business requirement.
- Develop all MicroStrategy related ETL processes and procedures for all development work.
- Implement report requirements in MicroStrategy (Desktop and Web).
- Follow Object development, Object maintenance and acceptance testing for all development efforts.
- Provide ad-hoc technical support to the user community.
- Provide feedback/reports on system usage and potential bottlenecks.
- Create MDX queries for using data stored in SAP BW systems. Design reports as per business requirement in MicroStrategy from various source systems like Excel file, Microsoft
- Manage MicroStrategy Administration Product Suites.
- Create and deploy MicroStrategy mobile configurations to client devices (partnered with MDM team).
- Customize MicroStrategy Mobile SDK for iOS Enterprise Distribution (partnered with MDM team).
- Manage MicroStrategy application deployment in IOS device.
- Create and update all necessary design documentation as per the project requirement.