Here are the profiles for both the roles. Please do let me know if you need any additional information.
Role: Marketing Analyst – Data Science
Provide ongoing analytical reporting and build dashboards for daily campaign optimization. Experience in Digital Marketing – Set triggers/ Threshold, Understand Digital and ATL Marketing, Build and maintain Marketing models for long lifecycle products
Must have skills:
- Depth of expertise in marketing analytics, especially related to marketing campaigns tracking, Design of Experiments & attribution.
- Data science and hands on with building Marketing models, Apply conversion model calculation for untrackable traffic sources
- Create channel level marketing reporting to enable data driven business decisions
- Support forecasting efforts of all marketing functions including traditional marketing, e-commerce, digital marketing, sales, distribution, loyalty, and third-party partnerships
- Experience analysing Digital Marketing measures
- Strong with Excel, SQL, Visualization
- The ability to mine data from large datasets (think millions of rows of data) across various platforms/data sources, glean insights from this data and present the most important insights in a succinct manner.
Other Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience analysing Digital Marketing performance for channels like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Apple Search Ads, Bing Ads etc
- Demonstrate our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Previous experience in marketing science and analytics