About LatentView Analytics
LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
We specialize in Predictive Modeling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors
Job Tittle: Manager/Sr. Manager – Growth
Reporting Manager: Chief Growth Officer
Location: US (USA)
- Responsible for driving/fulfilling sales revenue for a specific region across the Analytics services
- Responsible for successfully driving pursuits (3-5 Mn$ in Size) that will result in multi-year annuity business
- New Logos: Participate in account opening strategies for new account acquisition & contribute to the over sales/growth objectives
- Maintain thought partnership with existing client (Accounts) at different levels
- Current Accounts: Collaborate to develop detailed account plans including organization maps, growth area identification, strategy for lead generation/ opportunity conversion, likely budgets/ timelines; Identify and assess cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing accounts (account farming)
- Work with Sales team/AM and Marketing team to prepare & present standard/tailored credentials to create Leads/Opportunities in net new accounts both on reactive and proactive models
- Work in existing accounts to present best practices/ case studies from other engagements to ensure participation in planned RFPs and gain entry into other planned opportunities where we do not have a presence currently
- Leverage and strengthen partner relationships to better execute pursuits and win opportunities
- Interact closely with Sales team/AM for Identifying and assessing cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing accounts primarily focused towards analytics solutions & Transformation initiatives of the account
- Manage the RFI/ RFP Pursuit Lifecycle, Coordinating Bid Strategy discussions with Operations Team and Regional Sales Lead & Global Sales Head
- Manage client communication in building solution proposals.
- Coordinate in-person/orals preparation in coordination with Lead Generation/Delivery team
- Assist in negotiating terms, commercials through MSA/associated discussions & Coordinate the development of SOW’s/ negotiate the same with the client. Be a part of project steering governance in the initial period of the project
- Act as client thought partner with respect to organizational competence/pursuit focus with Client executives
- Conduct research on industry/ regional trends as it applies to solutions, engagement models, service delivery models, commercial models and share with team
- Working with Business and Delivery teams to come up with innovative/new service offerings, service delivery models for addressing new markets
- Help in creation of new sales collaterals for the business unit e.g. whitepapers, brochures, sales playbooks, presentations etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration or equivalent degree.
- 08 yrs to 14yrs of experience is Sales/BD in IT/IT Services/Consulting – B2B, Enterprise sales or products
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of success in the sales cycle from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills