At least 6-10 years of experience in visualization / business intelligence or analytical projects, led business analysis / consulting engagements for clients and managed multiple stakeholders across clients. Good understanding of AWS or any other Cloud Platform, big data systems is a plus. Would be expected to work out of the client’s office in Sholinganallur (post normalcy) to ensure tight collaboration between the team and client stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal & key client stakeholders to define advanced analytics road maps
- Identify a pipeline of programs, prioritized based on business value vs complexity
- Translate business problems (sometimes ambiguous) into clear analytic problem statements
- Drive analytics solution design & delivery, collaborating with teams of business analysts, consultants, data scientists and engineers
- Design a plan to develop and deploy advanced analytics solutions in collaboration with SMEs
- Own & drive execution of the plan by demonstrating techno-functional consulting & stakeholder management capabilities
- Guide / mentor theme leads on applying best practices in delivery through regular reviews
- Drive internal and client governance forums for continued monitoring of program health and to articulate value
- Collaborate with growth partners and entity leads to expand share of client spend in meaningful ways
- Contribute to organization building through training and mentoring, and by developing assets / best practice
- Hands-on experience with (or significant exposure to) commonly used advanced analytic tools & techniques.
- Ability to discover patterns in data and deliver impactful insights in the context of client decision making
- Knowledge of DS / ML / AI techniques – when and why they are used and interpretation of results from a business viewpoint
- In depth understanding of how analytics is used in decision making in one or more industries / functional areas
- Confident in communicating with Director / VP level stakeholders, and demonstrate executive presence in interactions with CXO level stakeholders.
- Ability to drive programs with robust governance mechanisms to ensure programs are reasonably scoped (upfront + evolving), time & effort, cost & value.
- Experience in scoping, development, validation & deployment of explanatory, predictive, and prescriptive analytic solutions
- Experience in stakeholder management, driving project governance, and linking analytics to business value delivered
- Hands-on experience in data handling using SQL and advanced analytics tools such as R and / or Python
- Hands on Experience in analysing and visualizing data using tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Qlikview
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- 6 – 12 years of relevant experience.