- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- You will be a key member of our go-to-market organization that will help our customers modernize their data and analytics platforms and the way they feed insights into downstream systems of engagement and make smarter, faster, and better decisions.
- Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Partner with the entity and the growth team to drive revenue growth by putting together a comprehensive solution approach to win high-value deals and establish long-term relationships.
- Define a future data architecture roadmap for our clients through consultative engagements, including assessments and technology evaluations, PoCs, architecture deep-dive sessions, etc.
- Help sales teams adapt to new technology and products in the fast-moving data engineering and automation landscape.
- Collaborate with LatentView’s technology partners to help design reference architectures using partner technology
- Collaborate with the offshore consulting team to create thought-leading content that helps our clients innovate and transform
- Practicing data architect with proven achievements in building traditional and modern data warehouses, lakes, on-premise and on the cloud
- Deep knowledge of modern data engineering concepts, ETL/ELT paradigms -Knowledge of trends in the fast-moving data technologies landscape along with some understanding of & respect for the history of data & analytics technology (data mesh, streaming architecture, multi-cloud data platforms, etc.)
- Ability to communicate (listen and persuade) without fear with senior decision-making executives (CIO, CTO) and opinionated practitioners
- Experience in working for Analytics or IT Consulting Services company in a global delivery model will be a plus.
- Spark, Python, ETL, Cloud (GCP / Azure / AWS), Bigdata, SQL