- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Latent View is looking for Data Engineer to join our growing team of technical experts.
- The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection.
- The ideal candidate should have strong experience in handling, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data.
- The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our data architecture to support our client’s future data platform built on cloud-based ecosystem.
Mandatory Skill Set:
- Senior Software Developers/Data Engineers with more than 5-7 years of experience in Kafka, Spark Programming
- Should be Good at Kafka, Spark Programming
- Good at Hadoop, HDFS, Spark Scala