Software Engineer (Java/AWS)
Write efficient and scalable code Collaborate through peer reviews Provide scalable services following a microservice architecture Troubleshoot, debug, maintain, and improve new or existing software Provide testing and deployment support Integrate test automation products Create technical documentation for future software development projects Thoroughly document work and create visuals as needed Requirements:
- Two years of software development experience with expertise in Java and knowledge of the latest Java 9 features.
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections Thorough experience in writing high-quality code with full automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Thorough experience in defining and applying design standards, patterns, and quality matrices depending on the solutions.
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies.
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like spring, etc. Experience developing containerized services using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Working experience with web services (REST, SOAP) and/or experience in Microservices knowledge of OOPs, data structure, and algorithm Preferred CI/CD experience and fluency in Agile and DevOps processes Ability & willingness to learn technologies at a pace Strong verbal & written communication skills Client facing Experience working with distributed teams.