* LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions, and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
* We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
* LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Assisting the executive recruiter with recruitment duties.
- Reviewing available positions and candidate requirements.
- Communicating with the HR team.
- Posting job applications on social media and job sites.
- Tracking open positions using recruiting software.
- Assisting the hiring team in screening candidate.
- Conducting initial phone screenings.
- Communicating with candidates and setting up interviews.
- Managing the resume database.
- 6 months to one year of experience in Talent Acquisition (Freshers with IT backgrounds or with excellent communication skills can apply).
- Sourcing/Recruiting mid to senior level positions for various FTE/Contract/C2H requirements across US.
- Should be proficient with MS Office and Spreadsheets.
- Strong ability in screening; interviewing, reference / background checking of potential candidates before submitting to client.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to conduct interviews over the phone.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Good organizational skills.