- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
As the Head of Talent Acquisition at LatentView, you will lead and coach a set of talented recruiters to meet the needs of our business while developing and executing key programs to accelerate our delivery of groundbreaking talent. We are looking for a leader who will encourage and empower the team, build comprehensive development plans, and deliver premium and inclusive experiences for candidates and hiring managers. The role will drive key strategies and programs by collaborating with Global leaders and HR partners.
You'll maximize partnerships with talent attraction, diversity sourcing, internal recruiting, university relations, coordination and recruiting services to optimize efficiency across the full recruiting lifecycle, end to end!
You will build strong, respectful relationships and help elevate LatentView's employment brand to a highly competitive level – not only for your client groups but more broadly as well.
- Establish a collaborative, customer-focused relationships with Stakeholders and HR Business Partners
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers in developing global talent acquisition strategies and plans that can meet our aggressive hiring goals
- Lead our global recruitment team, define recruiting goals, set accurate KPI, and deliver high-quality results within the timelines
- Think of big picture when it comes to the LatentView's recruiting strategy, with the ability to break that down into smaller landmarks for the team
- Participate and drive various initiatives to streamline processes, implement industry best practices to create larger impact at both organization level and team
- Develop and execute campaigns to attract passive candidates for talent in high demand, “hard to fill” and create diversity in the candidate pool
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience at every touch point in selection process
- Master's degree preferably related to human resources or business
- Minimum 5 years of extensive experience leading recruitment teams, stakeholder management and vendor management
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Prior or current experience in managing high volume, recruitment campaigns
- Strategic thinker with experience in project management and team-building skills
- Experience leading diverse programs and/or hiring initiatives