- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors
You will be aligned with the BFSI Industry vertical and help us deliver value to multiple clients in Data and Analytics Engagements for Payment clients. You will also help us apply your functional expertise in areas like Retail Payment Operations, SMB Payments, Payments Risk/Compliance, Remittance, Digital Payments like wallets and crypto – to front-end prospect conversations, building solutions and conquering business problems by creating and utilizing frameworks, standards, patterns and creating awareness in this emerging practice area. As a Payments Practice leader, you will be responsible for the growth of this highly focused vertical by providing thought leadership content on emerging trends, supporting pre-sales initiatives, establishing, and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and driving delivery discipline within your teams, to successfully deliver projects within scope, budgets and with quality.
Must Have skills:
Strong Delivery Management, Payments Domain Experience with exposure to US Markets, and Excellent People Management Skills
Nice to Have skills:
Exposure to Crypto currencies and payment wallets will be an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for growth – client base, areas of work, Revenue and Profitability
- Offer Pre-sales support and work closely with Content & Growth team(s)
- Create and socialize thought leadership content on Emerging Industry trends
- Establish, engage, and drive the vision for various Client Engagements in Payments
- Strong Delivery Execution capabilities and handling multiple projects and work streams
- Demonstrate People leadership excellence and getting the best out of people.
Key Competencies & Expectations
- High energy, strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills to deliver results
- Ability to motivate, drive collaboration, resolve conflict between diverse stakeholder groups
- Problem solving mindset with a passion to fulfil internal or external customer needs
- Coaching & Mentorship – Building teams ground up and leading high-performing teams
- Ability to manage change with action-orientation and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Masters in Business
- Certification in Delivery Management – PMP, Agile Scrum, Six Sigma
- Functional certification Retail, Mobile, Wallet, Digital Payments or Remittance