- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Analyze data collected in a business environment using established as well as emerging data analytics and modeling techniques.
- Understand the business and come up with multiple Data gathering approaches for executing Forecasting and Machine Learning models.
- Perform exploratory data analysis, develop/ test hypothesis to identify opportunities and generate data-driven insights, plan and recommendations using statistical methods.
- Build and deploy scalable predictive models like classification, regression, time series for solving business problems.
- Communication and story-telling abilities to collaborate with internal and client stakeholders.
- Preparing documentation and specifications.
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the analytical tools for Data Science like R, Python (preferred)
- Good knowledge of PySpark, Python and SQL to write and execute complex queries and logics for data extraction and data processing.
- Experience in building Statistical, Machine Learning and Forecasting models for solving business problems is preferred.
- Having Business knowledge in Supply Chain will be an added advantage.
- Having experience working in cloud platforms like Hortonworks/AWS/Azure is an added advantage.