- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Experience working with Cloud Data Platforms, especially AWS and its services, must be
strongly experienced in building data pipelines.
- Experience with big data tools like Python, Pyspark, and Spark SQL.
- Focus on scalability, performance, service robustness, and cost trade-offs.
- A continuous drive to explore, improve, enhance, automate, and optimize systems and tools to best meet evolving business and market needs.
- Attention to detail, coupled with the ability to think abstractly.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product.
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems.
- AWS skills: AWS Glue, AWS EMR (any two AWS services)
- Data Engineer: Skills: Python (or)Pyspark (or) Spark SQL (or) HIVE (or)HQL (or) Scala
- Good to have: Snowflake querying, Databricks, AWS API Gateway, AWS Lambda