- Azure Data Engineer who has good knowledge on the ETL process in Azure Architecture.
Responsible for designing , building and implementing Azure ETL pipelines.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements and perform data discovery. Assure that data is cleansed, mapped, transformed, and otherwise optimised for storage and use according to business and technical requirements.
- The ability to perform ETL development and deploy production code (with unit testing, continuous integration, versioning etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Azure ETL development.
- Experience working with Microsoft’s modern data warehousing and analytics platforms.
- Highly experienced in Azure data factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure DataLake.
- Good knowledge on Azure Architecture and ETL pipelines on Azure.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server development, including i)ability to query and investigate data and to write views, stored procedures and other objects using T- SQL. ii)understanding and creating entity relationship models.
- Experience in databricks – clusters, performance optimization techniques.
- Good knowledge in programming with Python/Pyspark.
- Create reusable and scalable ADF pipelines.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and version control systems, ideally Git.
- Azure DP-203 and DP-900 certifications will be an added advantage.