- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Looking for a lead data engineer who can own the entire end-to-end architecture of data solutions from ingestion to deployment of models
Highly experienced in data migration to cloud platforms
- Experience in one of the cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP), preferably GCP Creation of a Common Data Layer (CDL).
- Excellent optimization of SQL queries Proven experience in programming with Python/Pyspark/Java .
- Experience using one of version control like git Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and deployment of the code Docker, Kubernetes.
- Design ETL process Hands-on experience in data modeling Ability to manage stakeholders.
- Interacting with data scientists and helping them in deploying the models.
- Hands-on experience in developing data pipelines from ingestion to transformation using python/SQL Ability to upskill quickly based on client demands.
- Multitask under pressure and work without any supervision, being accountable for project success Having any cloud certification is an added advantage.