- Over 3+ years of hands-on experience working on AWS, Python, and distributed systems.
- Significant experience with AWS cloud environments, Knowledge of Kubernetes, S3, EC2, spark, EMR, ECS, Docker, Athena, RDS, step function, lambda, and Glue is preferred.
- Experience in distributed systems Spark, hive Etc
- Good exposure in SQL, no SQL,
- Experience in CI/CD frameworks – Jenkins, code build, Git
- Proficiency in programming Python
Good to have:
- Ability to get things done. Respond to incidents and issues and take through to resolution
- Working knowledge of microservices, containerization, and distributed computing concepts
- Experience provisioning computational resources in a variety of environments.
- Experience with containers and microservice architectures, e.g., Kubernetes, Docker, and serverless approaches.
- Excellent communication skills as it is a client-facing role
- Exposure to Agile ways of working is preferred