- 6+ years of experience in working with big data and related technologies
- Experience using Big Data technologies (Spark, Hive, etc)
- Working experience and a good understanding of public cloud environments (AWS,
Azure, and/or Google Cloud) is a plus.
- Oozie, Apache airflow is preferred or any other related workflow management system.
- Passion for producing high-quality work and continuously improving the ways we deliver data services.
- Good knowledge of security policies and vulnerabilities.
- Experience with policies and role management is a plus
- You excel at taking vague requirements and crystallizing them into scalable solutions.
- You have exceptional communication skills.
Location: New York, California