The Digital Marketing Experience team is looking for an experienced data engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building applications that provide an excellent user experience. You will be an integral part of the team focusing on design and build of software solutions that leverage data to solve business problems. You will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and architecture to build analytics tools that provide actionable insights into brand health, user preferences and operational efficacies.
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new products iteratively by building quick POCs and converting ideas into real products.
- Design and develop mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
Interact with both business and technical stakeholders to deliver high quality products and services that meet business requirements and expectations while applying the latest available tools and technology.
- Mentor junior developers to ensure deliverables are on time, within budget, and with good code quality.
- Have a passion for delivering zero defect code and be responsible for ensuring the team's deliverables meet or exceed the prescribed defect SLA.
- Coordinate Continuous Integration activities, testing automation frameworks, and other related items in addition to contributing core product code.
- Present technical solutions, capabilities, considerations, and features in business terms. Effectively communicate status, issues, and risks in a precise and timely manner
- Basic Qualifications: B.Tech/M.tech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Preferred Qualifications: o 4+ years of software design and development experience
- Must have strong experience on Java/Scala and Spark.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience in building large-scale applications using open-source technologies.
- Demonstrated hands on experience building Big Data solutions. Expertise in Big Data technologies in Hadoop ecosystem –Spark, Hive.
- Knowledge of Kafka would be a plus.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for building highly distributed and parallelized systems