- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
Position: Data Analyst
Position Type: Full-time
Location: San Jose, CA (Remote for now)
Key Skills: Strong in advanced SQL, Marketing Analytics and A/B Testing OR Experimentation experience.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join immediately.
- Partner with analytics teams of leading digital businesses, to design & deliver high-impact analytics solutions to a variety of business problems spanning product, marketing and customer insights.
- Structure and analyze major business and customer questions through a hypothesis-driven approach.
- Translate business objectives into actionable analysis and own end-to-end analytics, and effectively communicate complex analytics to a broader audience in writing and presentation formats.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in core analytics.
- Strong hands-on SQL experience
- Experience in R/Python, scripting & automation, visualization tools like Tableau a plus.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner
- Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple stakeholders
- Marketing experience is an added advantage
- We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation and generous work/life balance with significant career development opportunities.