As a Consulting Services Manager you will work collaboratively with internal stake holders to design and deliver solutions for clients to become high performance business as they digitally transform. Internally you will develop capabilities/value propositions that position LatentView as an impact driven digital transformation provider of insights and analytics.
- Learn about the client’s business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs. Perform initial assessment of problem areas.
- Working with internal stakeholders develop data and analytics roadmaps to help clients meet their goals.
- Serve on workstreams of client projects and actively participate in discussions of project management and deliverables with a business focused lens.
- Support internal business development initiatives and sales opportunities but providing external and holistic business perspectives.
- Organize and execute development of internal capabilities driven by the Consulting Services team.
- Develop and carry out communications to the company’s senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams.
- Help LatentView build stronger and sustainable long-term relationships with clients.
- 8-10 years of proven work experience as a consultant
- Industry experience in tech, consumer products and financial services would be a benefit.
- Master’s degree from a top institution (M.B.A preferred)
- Experience in data and analytics preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Business focused, innovative and creative mindset
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives.