- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
As a Consulting Services Manager you will work collaboratively with internal stake holders to design and deliver solutions for clients to become high performing business as they digitally transform. Internally you will develop capabilities/value propositions that position LatentView as an impact driven digital transformation provider of insights and analytics.
- Learn about the client’s business challenges and technologies to understand their business needs. Perform initial assessment of problem areas.
- Working with internal stakeholders develop data and analytics roadmaps to help clients meet their goals.
- Serve on workstreams of client projects and actively participate in discussions of project management and deliverables with a business focused lens.
- Support internal business development initiatives and sales opportunities by providing external and holistic business perspectives.
- Organize and execute development of internal capabilities driven by the Consulting Services team.
- Develop and carry out communications to the company’s senior stakeholders, company staff, and internal and external project teams.
- Help LatentView build stronger and sustainable long-term relationships with clients.
- 8 -12 years of proven work experience of which 3-4 needs to as a consultant in a top tier consulting firm
- Industry experience in digitally native, consumer products and retail would be a benefit.
- Master’s degree from a top institution (M.B.A preferred)
- Experience in data and analytics preferred but not a requirement.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Business focused, innovative and creative mindset.
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives.