Analytics, Insights, AI, and ML solutions and services are a major focus and strategic growth area at LatentView. We are looking for leaders to join us and drive our Technology footprint in the Pacific Northwest. This role will involve interfacing with the Global delivery teams and the Growth teams in architecting value propositions for the prospective clients. The role is focused on expanding footprint within the key Technology accounts in the PNW region.
- As a strategic member of the Entity team, negotiate and close high-value long-term business focusing on New Business Development of LatentView’ s service offerings – specifically Advanced Analytics, Big data, Machine Learning, Visualization.
- Identify, connect and maintain relationships with senior prospects (VP and senior) in target accounts.
- Collaborate with delivery and vertical teams to craft targeted pitches that solve business problems across marketing, supply chain, and risk management.
- Manage the sales process for large deals – collaborate with demand generation and other channels for lead generation, marketing, and content teams to create the right content and finance/legal teams for contract closure.
- Experience in selling to Technology verticals in Analytics and insights consulting and services.
- Demonstrable experience in leading Business growth through New Business and Account Hunting, Account Management and Farming.
- Prior experience in working with offshore/geographically diverse teams is a definite plus
- Possess demonstrated capability of building strong relationships with C-level executives.
Skill/ Experience Requirements:
- Experience in managing and delivering P&L for Analytics Consulting, Services and Products in a global delivery model
- Deep knowledge of the business strategy/ analytical models and approaches/ value propositions adopted by leading organizations in the industry.
- Excellent understanding of the business drivers/ levers, processes in the industry and how organizations can use analytics for driving business impact.
- Sound knowledge of the analytics landscape and maturity spectrum within the industry. Familiarity with the problem-solving analytical techniques (math) and modeling/ visualization tools (technology) relevant to the industry.
- Conviction and ability to articulate the business impact of moving up the analytics maturity curve to internal audience as well as target clients/ stakeholders.
Location: Greater Seattle region.