LatentView Analytics is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing digital analytics firms. We are proud to be trusted partners to leading F500 companies in successfully realizing their digital transformation initiatives by leveraging data analytics to gain a competitive advantage. LatentView provides a 360-degree view of the digital consumer, enabling companies to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and market opportunities, improve customer retention rates, drive operational efficiencies, and optimize investment decisions.
For our growing Consumer Practice, we have an immediate opening for a result driven Business Head to lead the Practice and accelerate our growth ambitions of being a leading player in this industry. We work with some of the leading companies in the Consumer industry and you would have the opportunity to build on, grow and own the overall business responsibility.
IN THE BUSINESS HEAD OF CPG INDUSTRY ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Own the overall P&L for the Practice. Responsible for revenue, delivery, profitability, and growth of the existing and new accounts in the entity. Own the resource/revenue forecasting responsibilities by co-coordinating with onsite account managers.
- Develop and drive execution of the industry strategy for the CPG industry
- Develop industry thought leadership on the business impact of Analytics in the CPG industry
- Work in tight cross-functional collaboration with, Marketing, Growth and Leadership to execute the industry strategy
- Demonstrate People leadership excellence in hiring, coaching, motivating, and driving delivery vision.
THE GLOBAL HEAD OF RETAIL & CPG INDUSTRY AT SNOWFLAKE IS EXPECTED TO:
THE BUSINESS HEAD OF CPG INDUSTRY IS EXPECTED TO:
- Demonstrate Industry knowledge including CPG industry insights and prior experience of relevance to industry. Sound knowledge of the analytics landscape and maturity spectrum within the industry. Familiarity with the problem-solving analytical techniques and modeling/ visualization tools and technology
- Showcase track record of building trust-based relationships with customer CxO-level business executives. Broad understanding of customer trends, likely customer pain points, and ability to anticipate future needs
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills combined with the ability to motivate teams to achieve shared goals
- Coaching & Mentorship – Experience building and leading high-performing teams.
- E./B.S. degree in engineering. MBA or Advance degree is preferred.