This career opportunity is with the BFSI business unit. As a Business Head for the BFSI vertical, you would be a thought partner for our clients with key responsibility to grow the foot-print of business within the existing accounts and new logos by building and evangelizing Latentview’s capabilities.
The role involves collaboration with service delivery teams to deliver solutions that consistently exceed client expectations. Strive to build profile of a Thought Leader in the space which in-turn would help elevate the profile of LatentView in the market
Must Have skills: Exposure to Financial Services, P&L Ownership and growth strategy, Selling Data and Analytics in BFSI Domain, Pre-sales support, Excellent networking and Client Management Skills
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Manage Client Relationship: Maintain and manage client relationships at various levels within existing accounts and new accounts. Help achieve delivery excellence through oversight of work executed.
- Solution mindset: Create and socialize service offerings with clients and prospects. Identify differentiated services and solutions for various challenges and pain points within sub-practices and implement an effective GTM strategy to accelerate growth.
- Growth orientation: Define & Implement a sound business growth strategy. Focus on growing the footprint of BFSI clients with P&L responsibility. Help achieve a revenue target of $12-15M in the next 3 years. Ensure that the practice opens new business opportunities in Banking, Payments, Investing and Insurance areas.
- Pre-sales Support: Help Sales and growth teams in preparing proposals, pitches and responses to client inquiries/ RFPs. Participate in pre-sales conversations in the capacity of an SME.
- Practice Management: Lead market research efforts, collaborate with offshore teams to generate innovative and disruptive ideas in the form of Articles, PoVs, Frameworks, and toolkits. Coach and manage a team of Account Managers across different experience levels, including their goals & objectives, mentoring, and career planning.
Key Competencies & Expectations
- Front-end client and prospect conversations
- Problem solving and Solution mindset
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Excellent Stakeholder management Skills
- Great presentation and articulation skills.