You will be aligned with the Retail Banking Practice, within the BFSI vertical at LatentView. As a subject matter expert in Retail Banking, you will own the requirements management life-cycle end-to-end, and also verify & validate solutions built for our esteemed clients. With exposure to Agile methodology you will draft use cases and provide inputs to the Architecture, Design, Solution Build and Testing activities.
As a domain expert (in digital banking, card products, loans, credit & risk), you will be responsible for secondary research on emerging digital trends in Retail/ commercial Banking and come up with use cases that Data/Analytics/AI/ML can solve. You will also drive training initiatives for team members on domain and specific functional areas within the Banking domain.
Must Have skills: Sound knowledge on Retail Banking & Digital Banking, Excellent Team Player with good questioning skills, Ability to conduct Secondary Market Research,
Nice to Have skills: Knowledge of Banking Data and/or analytical tools like R/Python/SAS will be an added advantage
Roles And Responsibilities
- Identify, capture and convert business requirements into functional specifications
- Work with large amounts of data sets and provide inputs on Architecture & Design
- Engage with multiple business stakeholders to conduct holistic impact assessments
- Assess and document current and future states of the possible solution and recommend improvements, verification and validation.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders, manage conflicts, and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Assist pre-sales team in preparation of domain specific content, solutions and presentations
Key Competencies & Expectations
- Strong fundamentals in Retail Banking & Digital Banking (and emerging trends)
- Experience in preparing and conducting functional reviews and training sessions.
- Exposure to Agile methodology of capturing use cases and feature driven methods.
- Strong verbal & written communication and excellent Stakeholder management Skills.
- Conduct Market Research and provide Industry benchmarks and transformation initiatives
- Demonstrate thought leadership through blogs, articles and POVs in Banking sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Masters in Business
- Functional certification in Front office/ Middle Office/ Back Office of Banking Operations
- Agile Certification on Requirements Management