- Responsible for database modelling, design, Metadata and storage of data in the database
- Understand the business requirements and enable metrics for further analysis and visualization
- Optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Required Candidate profile
- Exposure to Azure cloud components like Data Factory ,Data Lake, SQL Database is mandatory
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases (TeraData, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience building and optimizing – Cloud data modelling architectures, and data sets.
- Analysis and query on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment