3-7 years of experience in IT Operations involving AWS cloud Infrastructure, Artificial Intelligence-Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. Experience with machine learning and statistical programming languages – Python, R etc. Experience in IT Service Management including Service Desk, Incident Management, Change Management etc. Experience/knowledge on Service Management tools – IBM Control Desk, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow etc. Client facing experience is an added advantage. Excellent experience in understanding the problem statement, architect and designing the solution.
• Significant experience with AWS cloud environment. Knowledge of AWS Cloudformation, IAM, S3, EC2, Sagemaker, EMR, Athena, RDS, Step function, and Glue services is essential.
• Hands-on experience in deploying machine learning models in cloud Infrastructure.
• Experience provisioning computational resources in a variety of Cloud environments using Infrastructure as Code.
• Excellent working knowledge in DevOps, using continuous integration and continuous development.
• Experience with containers and microservice architectures e.g., Kubernetes, Docker and serverless approaches.
• Experience with best practice of data migration and storage within cloud system.
• Use of Data Science modelling tools e.g., R, Python, and Data Science notebooks (e.g., Jupyter).
• Experience in Agile practices & SCRUM ceremonies.
• Hands-on experience with JIRA, Bitbucket, Gitflow, Jenkins & Confluence.
• Good written and verbal skills, fluent English.
• Experience in assessing the existing IT environment and providing recommendations to reduce the critical applications impacting incidents.
• Experience in exploring and identifying areas where manual tasks can be automated in IT environment.