- Partner with analytics teams of leading digital businesses, to design & deliver high-impact analytics solutions to a variety of business problems spanning product, marketing, and customer insights
- Structure and analyze major business and customer questions through a hypotheses-driven approach
- Translate business objectives into actionable analysis and own end-to-end analytics and effectively communicate complex analytics to a broader audience in writing and presentation formats
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations to track key business metrics
- Be an effective execution as well as a thought partner to clients, being equally comfortable in taking a 30,000-ft view of business problems as well as get involved in the minutiae of data wrangling and analysis
- 3+ years’ experience in core analytics (product, marketing, customer insights, or FP&A).
- Strong hands-on SQL, Hadoop hive scripting experience is mandatory, must have worked in a role analyzing large-volume customer, transactional, website data.
- Experience in R/Python, scripting & automation, visualization tools like Tableau a plus.
- Experience in working with Market Mix Modeling, A/B testing is highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal; ability to present data and its implications in a clear, concise manner.
- Strong research and analytical mindset and extremely detail-oriented
- Self-motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage priorities across multiple stakeholders
Location: San Jose, CA