LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions, and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
Position: Power Platform – Assistant Manager
Location: Chennai, India
Educational Background: A background in Statistics, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, MBA, or alternatively, an engineering degree from a premier institution.
- 5+ years of demonstrated expertise in Power Platform components, with proficiency in at least two components (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents).
- Strong background in stakeholder management, project management, relationship building, negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving, persuasion, and adaptability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior managerial experience is a plus.
- Relevant certifications and training in Power Platform tools and project management are a plus.
- Lead and oversee a team of 4 to 5 resources, ensuring successful project delivery involving Power Platform tools (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Power Virtual Agents).
- Conduct performance reviews for team members, offering coaching, mentoring, and support for their learning and development.
- Provide technical guidance to the team when encountering challenges.
- Focus on stakeholder management, fostering robust relationships, negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving, persuasion, and adaptability.
- Drive project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and manage resources and scope effectively.
- Maintain clear and effective verbal and written communication within the team and with stakeholders.
If you have the necessary qualifications and skills to excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our dynamic team in Chennai.