- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- 5+ years experienced Data Scientist with experience in Data Science, Machine Learning in building high performance ML pipelines that are scalable and optimized.
- Strong Working knowledge of R/Python and ability to learn Statistical Programming Languages based on the project needs · Understanding of mathematical underpinnings behind Machine Learning algorithms and proficiency in probability, calculus, and optimization
- Must have experience in ML with a proven record of successful ML projects for Forecasting, propensity, clustering
- Have strong expertise in building Machine Learning Models that focuses on o Handling the imbalanced data, uncleaned data and treating outliers o Feature Engineering and Feature Selections
- Statistical algorithms specifically Multiple Regression and Propensity modelling o Communicate results and insights to the Business teams in the language they understand
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Hands on experience with SQL to work with databases and do ad-hoc analysis
- Have experience in client facing role
- Overall 5+ years of experience and demonstrate our core cultural values: clear communication, positive energy, continuous learning, and efficient execution.
- Experience in data science and analytics · Understanding of statistical concepts and experience in applying them.
- Experience in data analyses using SQL.
- Experience in R/Python · Bachelor’s/Masters in Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience