- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Independently handle delivery of analytics assignments
- Co-ordinate with onsite LatentView consultants to ensure high quality, on-time delivery with actionable insights
- Take responsibility for helping grow the business (related to business development) as well as grow the technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques, etc).
- 5 to 10 Years of hands-on experience in delivering analytics solutions for businesses
- Expertise in RDBMS concepts, SQL or Oracle or Teradata
- Experience in R, Python and any visualization tool
- Strong problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills
- Good communication, Interpersonal skills
- Worked with business for better understanding of business problems, identifying the right data elements for the analysis, and designing an analytical solution framework to address the problem
- Worked in analytical modeling, solution design, data sampling, variable design, segmentation analysis, and development of statistical models
- Conducted in-depth analysis of both qualitative and quantitative program data through various methods including univariate, bivariate, and multivariate analysis as appropriate
- Analyzed the data using relevant machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques like Time Series, Regression, Clustering, decision tress, Text-mining etc
- Conceptualized, designed and developed reporting mechanisms using visualization techniques and dashboards to help derive quick desktop research-based decision-making
- Communicated with diverse client departments (Product, Marketing, Risk, customer insights, technology etc) to help ensure seamless delivery of projects and better management of business expectations
- Liaise with onsite teams and ensure deliverables are aligned to business needs and provide actionable insights; manage the Client Relationship by interacting with client on a regular basis to obtain feedback and address concerns