- LatentView Analytics is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities and support artificial intelligence initiatives., LatentView Analytics enables leading global brands to predict new revenue streams, anticipate product trends and popularity, improve customer retention rates, optimize investment decisions and turn unstructured data into a valuable business asset.
- We specialize in Predictive Modelling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
- LatentView Analytics is a trusted partner to enterprises worldwide, including more than two dozen Fortune 500 companies in the retail, CPG, financial, technology and healthcare sectors.
- Azure Lead Data Engineer who can own the entire end-to-end architecture of Azure Data Engineering Solutions.
- Responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions to meet market and/or client requirements
- Work closely with the Product Owners to develop solutions in Azure Data Platform
- Work with Business Analysts to understand requirements and perform data discover
- The ability to automate tasks and deploy production standard code (with unit testing, continuous integration, versioning etc.)
- Assure that data is cleansed, mapped, transformed, and otherwise optimized for storage and use according to business and technical requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to display and communicate information to all levels of employees and management.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in data warehouse modelling, designing and development along with Azure expertise.
- Experience working with Microsoft”s modern data warehousing and analytics platforms.
- Solid experience in data warehouse designing and delivering solutions in an Azure environment using data cloud tools and services.
- Highly experienced in Azure data factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure DataLake.
- Good understanding of different data modelling techniques.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server development, including i)ability to query and investigate data and to write views, stored procedures and other objects using T- SQL. ii)understanding and creating entity relationship models.
- Experience in databricks – clusters, performance optimization techniques.
- Proven experience in programming with Python/Pyspark.
- Create reusable and scalable ADF pipelines.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps and version control systems, ideally Git
- Able to compose requirements, process flows and design into clear documentation.
- Full software development lifecycle experience. (Agile methodology)
- Azure DP-203 and DP-900 certifications will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage a team size of more than 5 and to delegate assignments and determine work schedules for the team.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Strong ability to build stakeholder relationships.
- Enthusiastic learner of latest updates and features on their relevant technologies and implementation them proactively.