· To identify business opportunities by evaluating prospects and their position in the industry, researching, and analysing sales options.
· Manage and grow individual sales pipelines.
· Sell products/services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
· To maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
· Experience in selling to Technology verticals in Analytics and insights consulting and
· Demonstrable experience in Sales Strategy, Business growth through New Business and Account Hunting, Account Management and Farming.
· Prior experience in working with offshore/geographically diverse teams is a definite plus.
· Possess demonstrated capability of building strong relationships with C-level executives.
· Deep knowledge of the business strategy/analytical models and approaches/value propositions adopted by leading organisations in the industry.
· Excellent understanding of the business drivers/levers, processes in the industry and how organisations can use analytics for driving business impact.
· Sound knowledge of the analytics landscape and maturity spectrum within the industry. Familiarity with the problem-solving analytical techniques (maths) and modelling / visualisation tools (technology) relevant to the industry.