- Responsible for database modelling, design, Metadata and storage of data in the database
- Understand the business requirements and enable metrics for further analysis and visualization
- Optimal data pipeline architecture, assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
Required Candidate profile
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases (TeraData, Oracle, SQL Server)
- Experience building and optimizing – Cloud data modelling architectures, and data sets.
- Analysis and query on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to understand visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI etc and create data models accordingly
- Successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Skill in Python, Pyspark, Linux, and Github is mandatory.
- Experience in big data technologies (Hadoop /Hive)
- Exposure to cloud technologies like Azure or AWS or GCP is an added advantage
- Preferred Experience: 2 to 5 years