Are you the one looking to change the world with Math and Models?
At the core, we believe that business transformation = f (math + data + business knowledge). In the past, we have worked with a heady mix of algorithms, analysis, large databases and ROI to positively transform many a client’s business performance.
At LatentView, we would expect you to:
- Independently handle delivery of analytics assignments
- Co-ordinate with onsite LatentView consultants to ensure high quality, on-time delivery with actionable insights
- Take responsibility for helping grow the business (related to business development) as well as grow the technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques, etc).
You’ll be a valuable addition to our team if you have:
- 1 Year to 3 years of hands-on experience in delivering analytics solutions for businesses • Expertise in RDBMS concepts, SQL or Oracle or Teradata
- Experience in R, Python and any visualization tool
- Strong problem solving, business analysis and quantitative skills; Good communication, Interpersonal skills
- Analytics experience must (most of the below):
- Worked with business for better understanding of business problems, identifying the right data elements for the analysis, and designing an analytical solution framework to address the problem
- Worked in analytical modeling, solution design, data sampling, variable design, segmentation analysis, and development of statistical models
- Conducted in-depth analysis of both qualitative and quantitative program data through various methods including univariate, bivariate, and multivariate analysis as appropriate
- Analysed the data using relevant machine learning algorithms and statistical techniques like Time Series, Regression, Clustering, decision tress, Text-mining etc
- Conceptualized, designed and developed reporting mechanisms using visualization techniques and dashboards to help derive quick desktop research-based decision-making
- Communicated with diverse client departments (Product, Marketing, Risk, customer insights, technology etc) to help ensure seamless delivery of projects and better management of business expectations
- Liaise with onsite teams and ensure deliverables are aligned to business needs and provide actionable insights; manage the Client Relationship by interacting with client on a regular basis to obtain feedback and address concerns
- Analytics certification will be an added advantage
• A background in Statistics / Econometrics / Applied Math / Operations Research / MBA, or alternatively an engineering degree from a premier institution.