“Big Data is the elephant in the room. Everyone has huge amounts of data, they just do not know what to do with it.”
- BigData changes everything….AGAIN. About 15 million words written on twitter every hour.
- Changing Rules of engagement, shrinking product cycles, direct to consumer. Appstore would be a Fortune 500 company on its own.
- Go beyond hindsight – GET AHEAD. Most innovative businesses are being built on foresight and insight. Talent is the only non-scalable resource. The US will need 1.5 million managers and analysts by 2018 to use all the available data.
- Digital and Social Media: Helping businesses find the right balance across owned, paid and earned media.
- Customer Analytics: Enabling businesses profitably segment, target, retain and win back customers.
- BigData: Using innovative platforms to help you navigate the challenges posed by BigData: Volume, Variety and Velocity.
- Marketing Science: Providing marketers with the insights and expertise to quantitatively manage ever shrinking budgets.
- Risk Management: Helping businesses weigh their opportunities against risks using analytics, data and software.