- Case Study
- Using Analytics to Differentiate Compliant Customers from Non-Compliant Customers
- Our client, a leading storage hardware manufacturer wanted to generate a compliance score for each and every customer by product, that reflects the likelihood of a customer being non compliant.
- The client also wanted to understand the characteristics that differentiate a compliant customer from the non-compliant customer.
- Univariate & multivariate profiling to validate existing hypotheses around non-compliance.
- Segmentation of customers /products with homogenous characteristics.
- Logistic regression models to generate a probability score for each of the product in a segment that reflects the likelihood of the product and hence a customer being non-compliant.
- In-depth understanding of various customer segments and characteristics that differentiate each of them.
- Targeted campaigns with optimal offers and renewal price, facilitating improved compliance levels among customers.
- Helped identify targets for cross-sell, enabling the client to launch cross-sell campaigns.